Monday, November 18, 2013

I would like your feedback.

Ok, so here's the thing, I will always and forever love make-up. I will always be buying new make up, trying it out, and loving it so much that I want to share it with the world but... I'm not really into it all that much as I used to. My passion has really glided over to home decor and home decorating and that's where my real passion is at the moment. I do have a home decor blog My Bella Decor but I really don't update it very much... well, I don't update this blog very much either. I suck. 

I guess my question to you would be, do you care if I start posting home decor things on here? I know you joined my blog to hear about make up and beauty products (which I still will do), but would you be interested in me making this blog more of a life style blog than strictly and make up blog. Life, home, parenting, makeup, fashion... the whole sha-bang. 

Would that be something ya'll would be ok with? Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks!!

Love,
Sarah

4 comments:

anatola said...

Lifestyle blog would be excellent! Being a new mommy I find myself reading more lifestyle blogs than beauty blogs.

Alexa said...

I'd love a lifestyle blog!!

Emily said...

I love a great lifestyle blog!! Bring it on!!!

Eric Mullins said...

Hi Sarah,

Please contact me via email. I have some blog ideas I'd like to share with you.

Thanks Eric

ericmullins77@zoominternet.net