Sunday, September 1, 2013

Update & Instagram

Hello, beauties....
     I have once again neglected my blog. This summer has been crazy to say the least. Weddings, birthdays, my son got his tonsils out, two days later he got stitches on his head, entertaining my little ones all day, everyday (I'm tired).  I also have very bad luck with computers. 

It must be my thing. 

I finally got my computer back from the shop... a new hard drive and $200 poorer. So now that I'm back in business and my kids start school on Tuesday... hopefully I can stay consistent with blogging and videos.   

I also finally figured out Instagram. I'm not going to lie, I didn't get it at first. I'm getting old, ok. I couldn't figure out how to find people, how to search for things, it just seemed kind of pointless to me. Now that I've figured it out... I love it. 

Anyway, here is my Instagram ((click on link to follow))

I hope ya'll have had an amazing summer! Thank you for sticking with me even though I'm a horrible blogger and such a slacker. Your kind words, sweet comments, friendship, caring hearts always make my day!

Much love,
Sarah

3 comments:

Ella Pretty Blog said...

Yay! Looking forward to more blogging and videos :-) I know I'll have a lot more free time to devote to blogging once my kiddies go back to school too ;-)

chji707 said...

You and your sons are adorable!! What a happy family :) You look so pretty and your sons are sooooo cute!!! :)

Hannah Lee said...

Wonderfully crisp and always interesting!

dhstyles