Friday, April 26, 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in 001 Honey

Most mornings for me are crazy chaos. I get up and get my two boys ready for school and that leaves little time for me to get ready. Because I don't want to look like a complete tornado when walking my kids into school I usually grab Revlon's Just Bitten lipstain in "Honey". It's the perfect rosy nude that doesn't clash with my bare face and brings some life back into me. It's a very complimentary color, for me at least. I find myself grabbing for this color for many reasons: the color is gorg!, the staying power is awesome (5-6 hours), and the glossy sheen is right up my ally. It does have a slight mint scent that I could do without but it's bearable. This is the 3rd lipstain I've gotten from the Just Bitten collection and I'm very impressed. 

What colors do you recommend from this line? I'm all ears!

These retail from $7-8 dollars anywhere Revlon is sold. 



Hope you have a beautiful FRIDAY! Whoooo!








No comments: