Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pinteresting...

Hello fellow Pinterest addict. Nice to meet you. I'm Sarah. 

I am totally addicted to Pinterest. I'd even go as far as to say it's a hobby, can pin-ing even be a hobby? If only I could be a professional Pinterester... my life would be complete. 

Enough about that.... the reason for this post is not to gain new followers (but, if you want to follow me... sweet! thanks) but I want to check out all of your boards. I love finding new awesome people to follow!

So, if you have a Pinterest go ahead and comment your link to me and I'd love to follow you!

You can follow me here: www.pinterest.com/bellamakeup


Thank you guys for everything. I know that I haven't been the greatest blogger in the world and I don't know what I'm doing half the time in creating a blog but thank you for sticking with me, supporting me, encouraging me. It means the world to me. My goal is to start blogging again but in a way that's more transparent without fear. I think I'm going to start blogging in the way I really want to and just be me. I think I've felt so constricted to the fact this is a make-up blog that I haven't really even poured my heart and soul into it because I am so much more than make-up & I'd like to share that if you'd want me to.

Again, thanks for sticking with me.

XOXO, SARAH



1 comment:

Megan said...

I could spends hours on pinterest.
http://pinterest.com/lovehammertric/