Tuesday, April 30, 2013

FOTD & new hair color



Ahhhh... it's finally starting to feel like spring and that means I'm slowly emerging from my winter slump. 

The winter does me no favors. At all. Winter is my enemy.

It's too cold to leave and I feel like I never have the need to get presentable which is depressing. Getting ready can make the world of a difference on your mood because you feel better

A fresh new hair color and a little fake tanner can somehow brighten my mood. Call me superficial. No, don't. 

I'm telling you though... sometimes that's all it takes.

For my hair color I used Garnier Darkest Brown 30-Sweet Cola. It's a really nice hair color but I think I'd like it just a pinch darker. But, I like it. 


For my FOTD:
Foundation: Make Up Forever HD 125
Concealer: MAC Prep & Primer Highlighter in Light Boost
Bronzer: NYX Bronzer #2
Blush: Laura Geller Pink Grapefruit
Highlighter: Dior Amber Rose
Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black
Eyeshadow: Naked Palette- Sin and Dark Horse
Liner: Sephora Smoky Creme liner in Statue Bronze
Lips: NYX Liner in Nude and MAC Cremesheen Glass in Double Dare

Shirt: Marshall's 
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Target


Hope you have a wonderful day!














4 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

wow, that haircolour really makes your eyes stand out.

Hemanth Malli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mirela Kasimovic said...

You look so pretty !! Nice lip color. I loved it:)

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

I really love your hair color because it suits you perfectly and your make up is beautiful:)

Hope you visit me on my blog
fashionobsession-mieni.com