Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My favorite make up look & OOTD

Hello, sweet beauties. It's been a while. I miss all of you. I've been extremely busy this summer with the kids and my new Body By Vi venture. I do have to say though I haven't been as much into beauty as I have been in the past but I feel the best I think I've ever felt. I want to share with you the make up I've been doing for the past few weeks and I think it's going to stick around for a while. It makes me feel confident. That's what we all want, right? Self tanner can always boots the confidence though. :) 


I think I need to start blogging again. What do you think?


Self tanner: Rodial Brazilian Tan in Dark (love!), Lancome Genifique as my base, Laura Mercier Secret concealer #1, Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder, Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (Desert Beige), Bobbi Brown Bronzer #1, Benefit Coralista Blush, Smashbox Waterproof shadow liner in Starstruck (on top and bottom), CoverGirl Shimmering Sands e/s, the lightest all over the lid, Benefit Flatter me on lid up the crease, L'Oreal Voluminous mascara Carbon Black, MAC Cremesheen Glass in Double Dare (lovvveee this)
Shirt: Forever 21, Necklace: House of Harlow Resin, Earrings: Target




 

I like green. Could you tell? Hmmmm...Probably. My tank is just a simple cheapy tank from Forever 21, skirt is from Hot Miami Styles <---- I am loving this style and they have other colors that I MUST GET! I'm loving the peach color. Necklace is from House Of Harlow. This is one of my all time favorite necklaces. Shoes BCBG.


Hope all of you are having a fantastic summer! Stay cool!


11 comments:

Trendydolap said...

We definately miss u sweetie. You should start blogging!! We need your advices.


http://trendydolap.blogspot.com/

Anna Saccone said...

You look soooo stunning! Who cares if you're not as much into makeup anymore...just blog about whatever you want, it's your blog and your life! So long as you're happy and healthy that's all that matters :) I always look forward to your posts no matter what they're about! <3 xoxo

Tali said...

BEAUTIFUL! Also agree with Annas comments. Forget make-up just write about what you want to write about!

Sarah Bella said...

Thanks, girls. You are the BEST!! I think I'll take your advice!!! xo

Leetal said...

yes we miss you! you look stunning as always. and i always trust your opinion on products. welcome back!

Grace said...

You shoud probably be honest about the fact that these photos are clearly altered digitally...

Sarah Bella said...

@Grace... shall I put a disclaimer? lol I'm not selling my face so I think it's fine. :)

aliciav63 said...

Sarah I miss your videos and posts on the blog...xoxo

Natsie_x said...

You are so beautiful!

I wish I could pull off that makeup, knowing my skin that would have come off after 2 hours!

http://eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk/

Heather said...

Gorgeous make up :)


www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

April Clubwear said...

Looks gorgeous
www.aprilclubwear.com