Friday, June 1, 2012

Challenge update!

Hey hey! Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while. May was a busy month! Birthdays (my oldest just turned 5 ahhh), field trips, and pre-school graduation!


I wanted to update you on my progress with the Body By Vi 90 Day challenge! When I first started this I had every intention of working out 3-5 days a week but that didn't happen as planned. I only worked out once. Once! Much to my surprise though... it looks as if I have been working out. With the Vi-shape I'm burning fat and building lean muscle at the same time so while it's SOOOO important to workout (and will get way better results) my body is working for me from actually getting all nutrition it so desperately needed!
This week though... I'm getting serious! My husband has lost 13 pounds (188 to 175lbs) and doesn't want to lose anymore and wants to get ripped. I'm good at the weight I am and want to get super toned so it's gym time, baby!!! :)


If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at saritadunstan@hotmail.com  I'd love to help you get started on your fitness journey and feeling confident!! 


For more info visit http://sarahbella.bodybyvi.com make sure you watch the 2nd video called "What do I take"... this is what made me want to do this!

I've lost 1-2 more lbs since I took this photo... just depends on the day! :oP

Finally feel CONFIDENT in a form fitting dress like this! Whoo hoo! (dress from hotmiamistyles <--- link to dress)

Building lean muscle, baby! So excited... and like I said...I haven't worked out. :)


I'm so beyond excited about all of this!! Totally made my summer because I am ready to get my swimsuit on!! :)

She is on the challenge... that is my goal!! :)










10 comments:

A Lauren to Herself said...

Looking lovely, as ever. Well done you! Wish I had your willpower x

Lhysterie said...

wow your body looks amazing.. you're already ripped in my opinion. unbelievable mommy body!!

london girl said...

You mean you have more than one kid? :o jaw drops!

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! New follower via email :-)

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

SANA K MAKEUP . HAIR said...

Amazing willpower for this needed!

Jeff said...

sarah --hey girl this is crystal your terrible no good friend! ha! --okay I am sooo sorry I am have not gotten back to you --we are crazy here!--Hey is there anyway can call you tonight or you can call me--I have not had my phone for three weeks so I do not have your number--but this is kind of an emergency --I got my lower teeth done today and something went terribly wrong and I am very scared--and very very swollen

is there anyway you could call me --thank you so much !!!!--614-760-0233--this is my temporary number until i get my phone back--I am so so sorry to bother you just very scared and freaking out

Jeff said...

sarah--hey I am under jeffs name (my hubby) for some reason but this is me Crystal :)

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

Great post! You have such a nice blog :D

blogg♥mfashionfreak

I'd love to follow you if you could do the same for me <3

Nicoleta_B said...

Such a great post!!!

I'd like to keep in touch with you.
What do you say about following each others blog via gfc and bloglovin?

Let me know! Kisses,

www.nicoleta.me

April Clubwear said...

Great post.
www.aprilclubwear.com