Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Health and beauty go hand in hand! Join me on the Body by VI 90 day challenge!

I always get asked to give health tips and advice and to be honest, I just couldn't. I truthfully had no worthwhile tips that would ever benefit someones body. That's all changing. I couldn't be more excited either! 

I'm going to be starting on the VI-shakes 90 day challenge for better health and more energy! 




I'm not doing this to lose weight but rather become a healthier person in general, and a little toned up could help! For 14 years I've struggled with eating issues (mainly eating one meal a day, two at the most) and living my life feeling tired and lethargic. I want to wake up with a bounce in my step ready to take the day on. 

My friend gave me some shakes and after I tried them I knew I had to be apart of this. I had more energy, felt full, didn't drink as much coca-cola and felt really good. I woke up craving the shakes rather than not eating anything at all. That's huge for me. 

What the challenge is: replace one or two meals with a shake for 90 days and adapt a new healthy way of living. 
Whats so special about these shakes: if you are like me, you aren't getting any where near what your body needs to be healthy and strong. The shakes are a unique, concentrated and absorable blend of proteins processed to remove fat, lactose, carbohydrates and isoflavones to provide pure concentrated protein.  When mixed with milk or soy/Almond milk it provides 20-22 grams of protein, the right amount to burn fat and built lean muscle. Low sodium. Contains a serving of whole milk, for bone healthy calcium. Contains a full serving of fruits or vegetable fiber, without the gas. Contains digestive aids and enzymes, including prebiotic activity of maximum absorption. 23 vitamins and minerals, along with other ingredients to help you burn fat. And best of all...smells and tastes like cake and comes out to less than $2 a day! Check out my website: http://sarahbella.bodybyvi.com/ video two "what do I take" is really awesome.

Link to additional health info about the shakes.

As a mom I'm really excited because I need energy to take care of my two very active kids. I want to be able to wear them out and not the other way around. I want to know that I'm giving myself everything my body needs.

So, my personal goals are:
1. Drink 2 shakes a day and eat a balanced diet for dinner
2. Drink more water and cut down on coke
3. Work out at least 4 times a week (I haven't worked out since August!)
4. Not get skinny but look healthy and toned
5. Personally help anyone that is struggling with health or weight issues feel good about themselves and get healthy together!


I'd love it if you'd join the challenge with me and we can do this together, it's way more fun that way! 
If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail personally. It's easier to keep in touch that way!
E-mail saritadunstan@hotmail.com or visit my challenge website! http://sarahbella.bodybyvi.com/

Join me in the challenge for better health... and what I always tell people... beauty and health go hand in hand. When you feel better, you look better!

I will be posting about my progress so stay tuned!!



Kindly,
Sarah

Ps. Find out how you can get your shakes for free!








4 comments:

Beauty Tips said...

Hi....! I read your post. Really, so impressive and very helpful.

Muhammad Usman said...

its such a impressive health beauty challenge while my wife is agree on its and you deserve for it and i feel to be proud after read your article. Amoxicillin

ANWAR KHAN said...

I really Love This Post.. It is very informative and helpful... Thanx for Sharing Such a nice Post Keep it up...
Mother care

Nimra Angle said...


Really I impressed from this post. Post is a genius and knows how to keep the readers connected. thanks for sharing this with us and Health Fitness