Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter fun! FOTD & OOTD!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter (if you celebrate). We had a fun filled day full of candy, food and Easter egg hunts. It was a beautiful sunny day with my family on one of the most important days in my life. It was a beautiful day. 
Me and my little 3 year old

My guys and I! I LOVE THEM!:)

My 4 year old... ha ha ha at his face. He did NOT want to take this pic so his smile is very forced. 

I found this top on www.tobi.com but it was sold out in my size but I found out a local store had one... and believe you-me... I rushed to get it. Obsessed with this color!
I bought this here :Kiss & Tell
I love the back of this!!
Earrings are from a local store, necklace Lisa Taubes, bag Micheal Kors, jeans target, glasses Target

Blah! Don't mind the blurred background. I asked my husband to take a pic and of course he put me behind the most terrible backdrop ever... I mean HELLO! didn't he notice the meter! ha ha ha


Make up: Estee Lauder Double wear Desert Beige, IT cosmetics concealer, NYX Boho Chic Creme blush, Bobbi Brown bronzer #, Givenchy lipgloss in Rose Taboo, MUFE Aqua eyes #10, MAC Tan pigment, L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

Hope you had a awesomely blessed day!





6 comments:

Mrs. Blanton said...

That color was made for you :)
mommysguiltypleasures.blogspot.com

Shadowy Lady said...

Happy easter beautiful! What a pretty shade of mint on you.

Mrs Independent said...

Happy Easter! Your blouse is my favorite color. It will be great this summer with black shorts or a leather mini!

Jamie
http://independentmrs.blogspot.com/

Rumysa hussain said...

you look lovely as always Sarah! :)
and your boys are so precious and so grownup! time flies. :)
Sarah, your hair's stunning! could you please let know if you're still doing the keratin complex? my hairs super unruly/ wavy.. I'd love to hear from you?
xoxo

PinaR said...

So cute..

.. Kissies

Pinar

Beauty Tips said...

Your looking awesome...! Thanks for sharing. :)