Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A somewhat natural kinda look FOTD

Hey, beautiful guys and gals!
I filmed a video tutorial on this look but haven't been able to post it. I tried to do a voice over and have come to the conclusion I need a microphone is get decent sound. Boo. 

This is a "somewhat" natural kind of look... I say "somewhat" because even though to me it doesn't look like a ton of make up, the list is long. Beauty is subjective though. To someone that wears no make up this looks like I've caked it on, to someone who wears smokey eyes and red lips, this is natural. For me this is the "better version of my self make up"! :) Cheers!

Products used:
Estee Lauder DW Foundation in Desert Beige, NYX Bronzer #2, NYX Creme blush in Boho Chic, a tap of Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous on the cheek bone, NYX e/s trio in Nude/Taupe/Dark Brown... I used Nude all over the lids and Dark Brown in the crease, I also used the dark brown on my brows, MUFE Aqua Liner #10, L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black, NYX lipgloss in Natural (one of my faves). 

Hair: Nume 1" clipless wand. (one of my favorite beauty items on the face of the earth).


Hope you all have a fantastic day, night, afternoon... where ever you may be. May your heart be filled with the peace that you are who you are for a reason and you are worthy, beautiful, whole, and perfect just the way you are. 

On my end of the world, sweet dreams (2:18am... sheesh. Bedtime).






4 comments:

The Dollymix Diaries said...

so pretty! Love how your eyes pop!

Elisabeth said...

you look very pretty, and yes, for me it's a natural look :). although it's quite natural, it looks sexy though :)

Sassa7 said...

I agree with you, beauty is subjective and to me this look is not over the top. It is exact right!! Btw Im like you I could never wear heavy black or very dark eyeshadow on my lids, Id look like a drag queen (u had talked about that in an older vid of yours) :)

Beauty Tips said...

Hi...! Your looking Gorgeous.