Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My life according to my iphone

I take pictures of just about everything... and sometimes the most random things. Even I look back sometimes and think why on earth did I take a picture of that? But, the things people take pictures of really say a lot about who a person is and what they like. I thought I'd share "my life according to my iphone" inspired by my lovely friend Michelle "Mupnorth"   
Welcome to my world!
 
Random sign I thought was cute and one of my favorite new highlighters (Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous)
Infamous for taking pictures of cosmetics/perfumes so I'll remember the name. Loved this wallpaper!:)
At the mall today! Bought the RIGHT color in the Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation and tried on Chanel "Gabrielle" lipstick. I think me likes. 
SO NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS GIFT, clearly! :)
Out to lunch with my cowboy.    My son at the ER. Had to get his head glued back together. Breaks my <3
Living room at Christmas. Looks like my mantle is on fire!  Homemade PIZZA! Yumm
Me and my boys!! xo

New wicker basket but it's not home without some toys and cereal scattered around! New vacuums! I am a vacuuming freak. 
I love Tory Burch. Just playing around at Nordstroms. I think I love the black one.
Watching my bestfriends baby and a painting/blocks I made for him before he was born

I had to take a picture of this cover! Angelina is SOO flippin pretty! My son handcuffed me to the kitchen! lol
Call me silly but I do love a nice cardi on a guy! Saw this ring on pinterest and thought it was STUNNING!
My sweeties sharing a drink.   I actually did my hair. I must have been proud. ha ha ha
















20 comments:

Phoebe Limanta said...

Awww your pictures make me smile! You and your boys are so adorable! :)

Mere said...

Great photos----your little ones are so cute!!

beancounteridlechatter.blogspot.com

Donna Marie said...

Have you heard of pinterest.com? You can post a collection of your pics and thins you like on there. It's a very interesting concept. I'm hooked!

Sarah Bella said...

Thank you, girls. You are soooo very very sweet!!

@Donna Marie... yes. I am addicted! my pinterst name is bellamakeup look me up! :)

Life Style Loves said...

You kinda look like Angelina! :)

Life Style Loves said...

Btw just found you on pinterest (my latest addiction!) and followed. Follow me back if you have a chance :)

Sandra said...

Sarah, you are SO beautiful and your boys are adorable :) I love these types of posts. also, I think I need that Gabrielle lipstick!! xox

Natalia Valerie said...

My favorite - handcuffed you to the kitchen. If he only knew...LOL

I just love kids!

Makeup Artist Jessica Rivera said...

So sorry about your son =( and love all the photos

Romanian Princess said...

Hi, I'm Nicole from the blog Romanian Princess. I just ran into your blog from my friends site, I love your blog && I'm your newest follower! PLEASE follow my blog back!

http://romanianprincess.com

XoXo Nicole Mariana

Antonella C'est moi said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! I INVITE U TO FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU BACK
XOXO
A_C'EST MOI
LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

Michelle said...

I love your pictures! and your quotes. They are so inspirational! Thanks.

Sara, please please do your 2011 favorites. I know you are not making videos as much anymore but maybe you can put something on your blog? Thanks!

Emm said...

Could you please do a review on the Bobbi Brown Extra Repair foundation?? :)

Sassa7 said...

and to think Sarah, I ended up buying Emilio Pucci's Miss Pucci but I returned it cuz it smelled like pine tree lol. Testers are better for some reason..And I own Givenchy Play. Im suspecting we have similar taste in fragrances. I tried Stella In Two Peony becuz of you and loved it! :D
P.S: I love all the pics!! Your second born boy grew up so much!!! I love how the first one looks SO much like you, both adorable,you need to get him into childrens' modeling! God bless them :)

Kiss and Blush Makeup said...

I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

mbennett said...

I bought that same magazine only because I think she is so beautiful to! My two girl crushes are her and Megan Fox!
Cute post!!!

Eugenia said...

The highlighter is soo pretty!

Dee said...

I just came across ur youtube & started reading ur blog & I love it! I went as far back as '09 lol.

Do you have twitter?

One of my new fave blogs!

Duchesse said...

Oh my goodness... they have the most beautiful mother... I'm about to tear up...!

Lucy said...

Cute photos:)


iphone 4s back cover