Thursday, September 22, 2011

I went blonde!

(Jen Aniston's hair)

Well, ok... not for real. I'm not that brave! It would never, ever turn out that good and my hair would be fried... so the best I can do is to play on Taaz.com
Every once in a while I start playing on Taaz and forget just how much I love it. If you have followed my blog for a while then you'll know I've done posts on this before on how FUN IT IS! I did my hair, changed ALL my make up (my lip/blush/foundation etc are all changed on the site).

Here are some other hair "changes" I made. I know that dark hair suits me best but I am kinda liking dark brown with auburn it...hmmmm maybe I will do that for fall.

I really like this color!

Like this one, too

Gretchen Rossi's hair

Kinda diggin the Ombre-ness of this


Megan Fox hair

What do you think looks best? Have you played around on Taaz? It can be rather addicting if I do say so myself!:) So, hmmm... should I stay dark-dark or go a little lighter with auburn highlights?









15 comments:

pacnwlvr said...

Ombre looks really cute.

Veronika said...

i really love the ombre sarah :) you look gorgeous with any color hair though!

Rubiiee said...

Haha, thats funny! I like the one with the side fringe. =]

Sana said...

omg this is so cool!

Joaquina Maldonado said...

You look so pretty with the last one, megan fox! Liiikeeeee.

Lydia said...

Oh my god I absolutely love the Jen An hair on you! Reckon that shade of blonde would suit you. I also like the ombre photo xx

Makeup Artist Jessica Rivera said...

I love the last one on you, dark hair is so voluptuous

laurabella10 said...

Dark hair are the best on you...in my opinion! Blonde hair are just ok, dark hair are stunning!

Anna Saccone said...

Ohmigod, when I saw the thumbnail for this in my blogroll I really thought you had gone blonde!! You are sooo lucky you look amazing with every colour, I honestly can't decide! I think with dark brown hair you look like Megan Fox in a classic beauty kind of way :) <3

Kat said...

I really like the "Jen" color on you. It's a subtle blonde...not as shocking as the Gretchen Rossi blonde.

Andi said...

I love the auburn and ombre looks on you best, very fun!

Sarah Marie said...

The ombre looks gorgeous on you!

Sharon said...

wow thats so cool! somehow i really like the blonde one

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

Dye-A-Graham said...

You look beautiful in all of the colors! I had never heard of Taaz but I went to the site and now I'm addicted! I've done (4) looks already..it's so much fun!

alylynn said...

They all look really cute but I love The last one. Oh and you are right about the blonde frying your hair. I went from dark brown to blonde a year ago and my hair is so damaged I had to cut it above my shoulders and if you have fine hair like me it will just look like its thinning. Well that was my experience with it anyway. I think the less chemicals the better for your hair and the upkeep will be less expensive.