Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Never was a Hello Kitty fan until...Hello Kitty Perfume


I have to admit, I'm not a Hello Kitty fan. Never have been and probably never will be.  But....

Whilst aimlessly browsing Sephora, this cute little bottle caught my eye. I didn't really think anything of it and I'm not even really sure why I picked it up but I will tell you... I'm so glad I did! I was expecting it to be really juvenile but to my surprise it was quite the contrary! It's sweet but it's a sophisticated sweetness. Because it comes with a atomizer spray it distributes a very light and feminine scent. It's not a "bold" scent but will capture attention. I had a woman a stall over in the bathroom at a restaurant say "oh my word, what are you wearing? I kept walking by you all night and you smell so amazing".    Awkward. *laughs* She was a "mature" woman and was completely shocked when I uttered "Hello Kitty".  She was surprised  it was not "kid-ish" at all but rather very lovely. 

The notes are:

Cassis Sorbet, Italian Mandarin, Apple, Magnolia Blossom, Freesia, Orange Flower, Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Musk

You can find this perfume HERE {at Sephora}
This is $55 for a 1.7 eau de parfume



It doesn't come with the atomizer attracted {see below}. All you have to do is unscrew the silver cap and place on atomizer.  The atomizer will give you a light airy scent and not to mention look totally glam. Didn't you love those when you were a little girl... they were so fancy and grown up!

While being shipped some perfume leeks out,  so the bottle will be a little damp upon arrival which is a total bummer. This was not just a fluke for me... I've read this happening to others as well. 


I 100% recommend you go and try this... it will not disappoint. I hope it's not limited edition because it's fastly coming one of my all time favorites!! 



14 comments:

Miss Cupcake said...

Isn't this stuff amazing?! I love it!! I also happen to be a HUGE HK fan...lol! BUT if this didn't smell good I wouldn't have gotten it HK fan or not..lol! Thankfully, it smells sooo good!

XOXO, CC

https://twitter.com/CupcakeKissesxx

http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

Bailey said...

*jealous*
I wanted this sooo badly when it came out, but then I never ordered it.

I think I have to now :D

Sarah Bella said...

@Miss Cupcake- I love it, too. Every time I walk past it... I have to spray it. Ha ha. I have a feeling I will go through it reallly fast!

@Bailey ohh, you do have to. lol You will not regret it, I promise. I'd a totally wearable scent for everyone.. old, young and in the middle! :)

Elizabeth .: Have Your Cake Blog said...

I'll have to look into it! I've always had a soft spot for Hello Kitty, I'd love to finally have an excuse to indulge in such a childish pleasure!

I'm having a Deborah Lippmann nail polish giveaway if you'd like to enter, just click here

ashleighjoan said...

such cute packaging! i really love the scent of purr by katy perry and covet by sj parker. they're different fragrances, but both delicious!

Rebecca said...

so pretty! I love bottles like that!

KidsPartyFavors said...

I love Tweety bird, but I loved hello kitty when I see this perfume. Hello Kitty party favors are cool.

msarizona2011 said...

Hey Sarah,
I see that you are competing at Ms. U.S. Globe this August... so am I! I love your blog...so adorable!! Would love to chat with you before we meet...
Tootles,
Mai-Lea DeJong
Ms. Arizona 2011

msarizona2011 said...

Hey Sarah,
I absolutely adore your blog!! Anyway, I see that you are competing at the Ms. U.S. Globe pageant in August... so am I!! I would love to chat with you before we meet in person. maidejong@yahoo.com
Tootles,
Mai-Lea DeJong
Ms. Arizona 2011

Paul Montiel said...

I've always had a soft spot for Hello Kitty, I'd love to finally have an excuse to indulge in such a childish pleasure!
Buy Revitaderm

Paul Montiel said...

I have to spray it. Ha ha. I have a feeling I will go through it reallly fast!
Buy Revitaderm

Diana Mark said...

Really nice blog!!!
so pretty!

cheleymooore121 said...

It's not a "bold" scent but will capture attention. I had a woman a stall over in the bathroom at a restaurant say "oh my word, what are you wearing? I kept walking by you all night and you smell so amazing".
Perfect Radiance
Revitaderm

meggie_bear said...

I just got this perfume for Christmas and you got one, just like mine. You doesn't have the BOW !! So I had my mom go to sephore to return it, and they are going to trade it on Thursday, but I didn't know if you noticed the bow was missing or not, so I just wanted to let you know.