Sunday, March 13, 2011

Essie Sand Tropez

So, I'm not really a nail polish connoisseur like some girls out there. I don't collect nail polish, I don't like putting it on, waiting for it to dry and then taking it off {I'm the WORST at getting around to taking it off}. It's about as fun as doing the dishes to me. Lately though I've really found some amazing colors by Essie that it makes me want to try and keep my nails looking nice. I've been loving Fiji, Nice is Nice and now....
Sand Tropez



The application is easier to work with than let's say Fiji. It still goes on a bit streaky so two coats is a must but it's a very pretty shiny beige neutral. I think it's a very classic color for days when you don't want your nails to look to loud but still look nice. 

I got this from Walmart for $7.75 and this is part of their new collection. 





8 comments:

littlelucy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
littlelucy said...

I'm the same with nail polishes. It just takes too long to dry that I end up doing things with my hands and ruin it.

Asmae said...

mooie nude kleurtje! <3

www.fashiondiva88.blogspot.com

Chester said...

Sand Tropez looks lovely on you Sarah.

yvonne said...

i love this color!

LisaP said...

This color is very nice on you. I just painted my nails Topless and Barefoot by Essie. Check out my new blog for pics!

http://glammedupmommy.blogspot.com/

Ashley Borysewich said...

I completely relate to you about this. I'm normally not into nail polish, but I am OBSESSED with all of Essie's new Resort Collection!

love your blog! following you on your blog and youtube now :)

ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

Brittney Jones said...

like you i'm not a big nail polish girl, but yesterday i visited my local ulta and was recommended CND Stickey base coat (one coat) my new favorite Essie polish, Chinchilly (two coats) and then one coat of Seche Vite top coat (one coat). through diaper changes, dish washing and all the other craziness of life, they still look beautiful! but the best part is that it literally took 5 minutes! hooray!!!