Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another Nude? Yes. Lancome's Rich Cashmere!

I picked this lipstick up about two months ago and have had full intention of doing a blog post on it but life sometimes gets in the way. :) This is another one of those "wearable" rude colors that I love so much.

Lancome's Rich Cashmere is a very pretty nude with a slight peach undertone. It looks great on but can be a little streaky and I'm not crazy about the scent (that's an understatement... I hate the scent) . Would I buy it again though? No. It's such a pretty color but it's not worth the price ($30) in my opinion. Besides, you can find a color that's very close to it under $10 (Revlon Soft Nude)! :)












Revlon Soft Nude and Lancome Rich Cashmere 


As you can see they aren't a 100% a perfect dupe but they are pretty close and for the price of the Revlon... that's the one I'd go with. 

Have a good Wednesday!! 
Love,
Sarah

9 comments:

Hollywood said...

It's funny how I can't stop myself from buying Nudes...It's a little addiction =) This Lancome Lipstick is very pretty. I never tried the Revlon I am getting it ASAP tomorrow =)

Jasmin said...

Love this! Nude lips are my fave. Great color choices.

Jadore said...

You should try Rimmels moisture lipstick the ones that come in the purple packging in Nude Delight!! such a pretty colour! you'll love it!!

┈━═☆Me☆═━┈ said...

Love them both!xo

Veronika said...

that color looks gorgeous on you!!!

Perfectly Unordinary said...

They are pretty similar, and based on the swatches, I actually like the Revlon one more! Must keep that in mind next time I go shopping :-)

吳婷婷 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

Scientific Housewife said...

I'd definitely choose Revlon over Chanel, but pretty color!

Kim said...

you and your nude lipsticks posts! i keep wanting to go out and buy them all!!