Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Contest: $100 gift card to Skincarerx.com


Hey, everyone! I'm excited to tell you about a very cool contest that I have for you sponsored by skincarerx.com. Skincarerx.com is going to give one of you a chance to win a $100 gift card to try out one of their premium lines called SkinCeuticals http://skincarerx.com/skinceuticals.html <--- check out the products there!








Here are the rules:
Note: You don't have to do ALL of these things to enter the contest... you can choose to do one and that's fine. Just make sure you let me know in my comments what you did (ie blog post, tweeted) and the name or username you did it under so I know it was you. :) Good luck!!!

1. One entry for leaving a comment below in the comment box

3.      One entry for following us on Twitter @skincarerx01 (make sure you tweet them and let them know you followed for my contest so I can add your entry)

4.      2 entries to retweet your tweet

5      10 Entries for a blog post with a link directed to specified brand
          a.       Must have a minimum of 100 words and use a pre-defined anchor text and link to a specific page.






Contest ends May 25th at 8pm Eastern time

Good luck! This is my first ever blog contest so I'm super excited to give one of my awesome followers a chance to win something!!





35 comments:

drea2681 said...

Have been dying to try skinceuticals!

tahitian88 said...

Would love to try skinceuticals!

Jasmine said...

I would love to try new products :)

Ashwini said...

Lovely giveaway, please enter me! :)

Jaime said...

Enter me please!

jaime_890 at hotmail dot com

Jaime said...

I'm a fan on facebook! (Jaime P.)

Suzanne said...

I retweeted S_FLA_GIRL!!!

Tim said...

the skinceuticals c e fruelic is awesome!!!
retweeted and facebook fan!
Michelle S

belleoftheball said...

enter me please!

Jennette Anne said...

I'd love to try this line!

abc said...

i would love to try skin centicuals products.I have heard alot of grrat this about it but never got a chance to try them out.

Kimberlee said...

I've been wanting to try this line forever. Enter me please =)

Ariel said...

Enter me please, I would love to try skinceuticals! xx

Candace said...

hi Again Sarah,

I would love to enter this contest! I love skincarerx...and my yellow mia!

sara said...

enter me please;)(indigo1196)

polina_pm said...

Please, enter me! I also copy pasted the news about your contest on twitter (just because the retweet option wasn't available, I don't know why - Policosmetics82 on Twitter)! :) Thank you! :)

Kate Gene said...

Please enter me. :)

Steph said...

Love your blog! I also made the Skin Care RX page a favorite.

It wouldn't make sense to do a blog post for skin care on my blog unless it was truly supernatural.

www.fangswandsandfairydust.com

Carisma said...

Oh I wish I won.... I became their fan on facebook....

Edwards Family said...

I would love a chance to win! Thanks

CandcaeMedwards at yahoo.com

kuhlalisha said...

I would love to use these products! Alisha

kuhlalisha said...

I think I sucessfully became a fan on facebook.

Eve said...

I LOVE Skincarerx!!! Shop with them all the time :)))

Missie said...

I would love to win!!

Im so happy I found your youtube and blog! you are so awesome!!

k* said...

ooh, ive always wanted to try skinceuticals, but never bit the bullet...

thanks for the giveaway!

chanceuxj said...

I love your blog. Please enter me.!

darlingfemme said...

I would love to try new products :)

Nieta said...

Woo hoo skinceuticals! Thanks!

polina_pm said...

Hi, Sarah! Been wanting to try the Clarisonic for ages! I just copy pasted your tweet again (for some reason I cannot retweet again! - Policosmetics82 on Twitter) and I comment again to enter! Thank you!

Anya said...

I would love to try the new skinceuticals products !

GlaminaRoxx said...

Hello Gorgeous:

I became a fan of skincarerx.com and retweeted the post x 2. THANKS !!! <3

Halifax said...

They have some great brands on there. Would be fun to spend $100, lol. Thanks

Courtney said...

I would also love this, please enter me as well!

Teresa said...

I'd love to try Skinceuticals! :)

Arianna said...

i would love to try this...please enter me!! :)