Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Cleaning- BLOG SALE!

Before I started blogging and youtubing I had a decent amount of make up but now it's really gotten out of control. I can't things just sitting there... even if I do love some of these products. They just don't get use by anymore and need a home. Hopefully will find something and put it to good use. :)

RULES:
~Serious inquires only! If I send an invoice and I don't get a response in 2 days I'm giving it to next person in line. Please don't say you want something then don't pay. 
~Please leave a comment below with what you'd like and your e-mail address and I'll send you an invoice through PAYPAL.
~US Shipping is $4 (that includes shipping, price of package and driving to PO) and International is $6.
.50 for any additional items sent.

Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Golden Apricot. I used this 3-4 times (Retails $29.50) $19

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free in Nude (never opened, never used) (Retails $42) $38
I do love this products but I already have one opened so this unopened one is just sitting there. *sold*



MAC Strobe Liquid- 50% left (Retails $29.50) $10 *SOLD*


Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation in the color SP50 Used 4-5 times (Retails $34) $24
This is a GREAT foundation in my opinion but since I've started using my self tanner more this color is a little bit too light for me. No point in it just sitting there. I do love it though! I'm going to get a darker color for summer because it has SPF 42 in it!! :)



MAC Mineralize Blush in Fad-dabulous - used 3 times (discontinued) $20 *PENDING*


MAC Minerlized Blush in Earth to Earth -used once (discontinued) $22


Laura Geller Tinted Moisturizer in "Light" 75% left (Retails $29) $15


Jemma Kidd Show Stopper Bronzer- used 3 times (Retails $23) $15


La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water- used twice. (Retails $15.50) $10


MAC Tango used 3 times (Retails $14.50) $9


 
MAC Baby Sparks- used 3 times (Retails $16) $10 *SOLD*


MAC Underage- used 4 times (Retails $14) $9 *sold*


Mark Glow Xpert in Candle Glow- used once (Retails $8) $3


Dior Nude in 023 Peach used 8 times (Retails $46) $28 


Sephora's OPI in Metro Chic- used 3 times (Retails $9) $5 *SOLD*




MAC MSF Foundation in Nw25- used 5 times (Retails $29.50) $16 *SOLD*
As you know I did just do a blog post about this but as I said the color was a bit dark for me and I  just wasn't the biggest fan of this. There are marks in this from where I used the brush to stipple it. 



NYC Chroma Face Glow in Sunstone (used 3 times). This product has been discontinued and was a limited edition item. $4 *SOLD*


NYC Chroma Face Glow in Sunstone used twice $4 *PENDING*
I love both of the Chroma Face Glows but I bought 4 of them because they were limited edition.



Smashbox Artificial Light in Flash 90% left (Retails $24) $13 *PENDING*
This was once my favorite highlighters but I have since taken in way too many other "pinkish" highlighters that I love a little bit more.



ELF Highlighter "Warm" used 3 times $1 *SOLD*

Stila "Wheat" e/s used 10 times (retails $18) $8


Shiseido used 3 times (retails $25) $15 *SOLD*


Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Sunkissed Glow- used 5 times (retails $11) $5


Blinc Heated Lash Curler used twice (Retails $25) $18


Avon Anew Ultimate Night Cream gold emulsion
(Never opened, never used) (Retails $34) $29


Avon Anew Derma-fill X3 -used twice (retails $54) $38




Avon Anew Derma Full Facial Filling Cream -used once (Retails $34) $24


Thanks, girls!! xo

31 comments:

Erin said...

I would like the MAC Underage and Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer. My PayPal is eringobragh28@msn.com. Thanks!

MacStar said...

I would like the MAC Mineralize Blush in Fad-dabulous. My email is sweetnegris@hotmail.com

Valerie Valentine said...

Could I please have the NYC face glow in Sunstone? Mine broke & I miss it! Thanks hunny! srqsocialite@aol.com

Erin said...

I would like the Mac Baby Sparks, NYC Cromaface Glow and the Elf highlighter. My email is foxyroxy0426@yahoo.com

Christine said...

What self tanner are you using these days? Are are you tanning in a bed also? You're so dark now!

Sarah Bella said...

@Christine I am using the SO Bronze Self tanner and I have gone to the tanning bed a few times (shame on me.. I know ha ha)

Rinette said...

Hi,

I'm interested in MAC MSF Foundation in Nw25 (16 $); can you tell me how much it costs to send it to France ?

I give you my email adress for the invoice:
rineusseglio@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot.

Marine

Rinette said...

Sorry I've just seen that it costs 6$ for shipping in France. That's ok.

I'll let you send me the invoice in the email address I gave you in the precedent email.

Thanks !

BunnyDays said...

Hi Sarah!

I'd like the:

MAC Strobe liquid
Shiseido lipstick
Sephora by OPI MetroChic

email: brittanylrogers@hotmail.com

Shipping to Canada.

Thanks hun!

aphrodite_shei said...

mac strobe liquid and opi metro chic for me please..

spocenar@gmail.com

norway

Dani said...

Hi Sarah!!

I would like the Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation,Dior Nude and the Sephora's OPI in Metro Chic! My paypal is danielefranco75@gmail.com!

Thanks!

Nicolle :) said...

i WOULD LIKE SMASHBOX ARTIFICIAL LIGHT! PAYPAL IS NSCOGINS@GMAIL.COM

Silvia said...

Hello,

If the MAC Mineralize Blush in Fad-dabulous isn't gone I'd love to have it.I'm from Spain.
sidiro@gmail.com

Thank you

niobe_19 said...

Hello, I would like the Dior Nude Nailpolish in 023 Peach used 8 times (Retails $46) $28. email is "niobe_19@yahoo.com

Thanks!!! Love your blog.

Jen said...

Hey Sarah!
I'd love to try the Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation if its still available..thanks!
jennigemz@aol.com

忠琬 said...

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.............................................

K r i s t e n said...

I would like the physicians formula product please.
Email is justinsmami@gmail.com

Thanks.

curvy77 said...

Is the Dior foundation still available- if it is I'm interested in it. Thanks:)

Courtney said...

I would like the MAC Minerlized Blush in Earth to Earth and the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Sunkissed Glow - if they are still available! Thank you! :) (email: courty-lynn7e@hotmail.com)

Candace said...

I would love the Dior Nude,I have also wrote you with a potential swap on mua (for mufe hd 125). If the swap doesn't interest you my email address is candacekara@hotmail.com and I live in canada. Thank you

Vi said...

hi there, if the mac fad dabulous doesnt work out, can i buy it?
email: beautybyvi @ gmail.com

and oh check out my blog at cosmeticsoutlet.blogspot.com i have discounted NEW NARS PRODUCTS :)
thank you so much!

Maiqui Louise said...

Hi Sarah, can I please grab the Dior Nude foundation and the Stila wheat eyeshadow? my paypal is maiquilouisegonzales@gmail.com

I'm from Australia, so international shipping please. The Dior foundation here runs for nearly $100 just like NARS sheer glow.

Afterglow Cosmetics said...

I like to use MAC...most of them stand out in quality thought they come for a heavy price.

natural cosmetics

loverussh said...

Hi there Sarah!

I know this post was made a long time ago but if by any chance, you still have the MAC blush in earth to earth. I would love to purchase that from you.

I would need int'l shipping to Australia. You can invoice me at jianna.elvena@yahoo.com.au :)

Thanks!

lucy said...

I was amazed that so many blogs are so much about nothing really. Vancouver Carpet Cleaning Wow, that’s amazing how much revenue these blogs bring from something that was a hobby. Thanks for the stats!

lucy said...

Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.

Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

Vancouver Carpet Cleaning

vidaguevra said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how

to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open

floodgates to your online income. All the best.

kellybrook said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

kellybrook said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

jcc98 said...

Hi Sarah

I would like MAC Tango, Mark Glow Xpert in Candle Glow and Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Sunkissed Glow.

UK Shipping.

How much would that be because I don't have dollars.

jcc98@blueyonder.co.uk

Duchess said...

Any chance you still have the Shiseido foundation?