Sunday, July 19, 2009

Eyeko 3 in 1 Cream... the perfect highlighter!




I have nothing but good things to say about Eyeko! This is the only product I've tried by them but I'm VERY impressed. I bought the 3 in 1 Cream from www.eyeko.com and let me tell you.. it's a great company! FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE... I mean how many websites offer that? They shipped it really quick and the product was really inexpensive...it was $8 (or £6.00)if remember correct.

Ok, so on to the product.



This product says it's a 3 in 1 cream... a moisturizer, highlighter and eye cream. I personality think it can only be used as a highlighter...and a really amazing one. I think if you used it as an all over moisturizer you'd look like a shiny pinkish/pearl disco ball. It would NOT be a good look. As for an eye cream...again I'm not so sure about that. It might look pretty on your brow bone but that's about it.

I love this for a highlighter. It goes on really smooth and light. It creates the most beautiful "candle light glow". You only need a little bit...a little goes a long away. This jar will last you forever and for only 8 (£6.00)... you seriously can't beat that!

I'm very happy I got this product and I'm so impressed with the beautiful glow it gives!

Have you girls tried this? What is your favorite highlighter?

13 comments:

Ashley bunz said...

I do and love it... I use it as a highligher like you during the day and at night as my eye cream. It's so moisturizing and soft around that delicate area... try it like that :)

bunzie13

Sarah Bella said...

@Ashley
I haven't tried it for a nightly eye cream...but I guess I must!!:)I've been looking for something really moisturizing and gentle for my eyes.

Makeup said...

I have this! it is nice and it's mainly great for what you mentioned...a highlighter! I will have to try this as a night cream now thats not a bad idea. There is a ton of product in this jar!!

Rebecca said...

That jar is huge for $8... I agree as a moisture it would be too much. Maybe if it was diluted in foundation.

It's Called Maintenance said...

I've never heard of this brand before but their site is really cool! The cream sounds great and looks really pretty as a highlighter like you said. I'm definitely going to have to check them out.

Yi said...

Hi,Sarah,just watched your new YT video.Have´t seem you a while thou. Haha, def give this a try. I only tried the Tinted Cream from this line, love it.
Yi xxx

*stars*in*my*pocket* said...

I just recently recieved this in a swap and it is one of my new favorite products too. I like to mix a little in with my tinted moisturizer for a nice all over glow. I dont know how I ever lived without it.

Jodie_ox said...

wow, thanks for the review, i've been a bit sceptical about it because it looks so thick! i will be ordering this!

I have a code that gives you a free gift with every order, it is E3972.

Jodie x

Julie said...

this is a pretty highlighter and I'd love to give this one a try!

em said...

I have this and have never used it, shame! will have to after reading this review!

Phoebe said...

I'm just waiting to get paid to get loads from Eyeko - I love it!

www.peluxe100.blogspot.com

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

Hi Sarah-

I don't know how I haven't come upon your videos or blog before-but I'm sooooo glad I found it. I have just spent 20 mins watching some of your videos & reading your blog- Love it!! I have a list of items I want to purchase-
eyeko cream to N.Y.C Chroma Face Glow. Do you think I could still find N.Y.C Chroma Face Glow in drugstore? Anyways- I just wanted to say hi. Please visit my blog & website-

Thanks
~ Kelly Ann ~
http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

ragan said...

Here's another free gift w/ Eyeko purchase code E4300. Please pass this code on and you can use it over and over again. Free shipping world wide.