Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Spring Cleaning- More Items for sale!

I have wayyyy to many things and it's time for them to move on to bigger and better things (like your vanity)!:) Please let me know if you are interested in any of these things. The best way to contact me is via e-mail: saritadunstan@hotmail.com (subject blog sale)or via twitter username Sardun. Shipping will be $4 and $8 for international.
Thanks and have a great night/day girls!:)

*********YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICS FOR FULL VIEW******

*UPDATE*- June 19- I still have these things for sale!

*Note most items have been used a few times if it's *NEW* I will let you know.

MAC 189 Foundation brush. Used twice. It has been cleaned. $28(retails for $40)
Photobucket


Korres Wild Rose Brightning Serum *NEW* $30 (Retails for $38)
Photobucket


MAC Emanual Ungaro Flower Mist Dew Beauty Power LE (tried 2 times) $21 *pending*
(

MAC MSF Light Flush $24 (NEW)(Retails for $27)*pending*
Photobucket

Smashbox Concealer #4.0 $10 (Retails for $18)
Photobucket


NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Walkyrie $13 (Retails for $26)
Photobucket

Estee Lauder Blush palette $15
Photobucket

Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Palette $15
Photobucket

Movado watch $99(Retails for over $300)it has a few scratches on it and there is a date engraved on the back....but who sees that, right?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


7 Jeans size 27 $38 (Retails for over $100)
Photobucket
Photobucket


Bare Essentials $12 (90% remains)
Photobucket

Korres Wild Rose Foundation WRF1 (90% remains) $15 (Retails for $28)*FORGOT TO TAKE A PIC*


*I use paypal!

12 comments:

follow me plz ^-^ said...

are we allowed to swap items?

Charlene said...

dayuummm, now that's what you call a friggin sale!! watches and jeans?! wow :) good luck honey...

smiley13tree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristina said...

I thought these were your faves... I guess you changed your mind... They are all great BTW... I wish I could buy them all LOL...

Lizzclare said...

would love the laura mercier tinted Moisturiser and the erase paste

you can send me details at lizzclare@gmail.com

If you want to do a Uk/usa swap too id be up for that :)
liz
xx

Andy said...

If you add shipping to some of these the product is the same as buying it at the store, dumb.

Sarah Bella said...

Wow,Andy. Thank you. The only once that would be semi close to the actual price are the ones that are *NEW*....if they are brand new than why would I sell them for way less than I paied? Plus there is no sales tax...so over all...you are saving on the new stuff. On the used stuff most is well over $10 or 15+ off for only been touch a few times.

Sarah Bella said...

@Cristina
Some of these things are still my favorites....I just have WAYYY to much. I don't need all of it!:)

Julie said...

.. I really want to buy the watch but i don't have a paypal :[

Dee1128 said...

Hi! I found you through youtube-like your videos! Yummy stuff! I would never fit into those jeans though! waahh! =0\ Quick question, couldn't you just return some of these things back to the store for a refund? Or did you lose the receipts?! heheheh! ;0]

Natalie said...

Hi Sara
I am interested in buying the 7 for all man kind jean. Is this where I post a comment? I sent you a message on you tube because I wasn't sure, and then I found out how!
I'm new at this! Anyway, are they still for sale? if so, what's my next step?

Natalie

Natalie said...

whoops! Email
natalie-koch@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Natalie