Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Only True Beauty Magazine- New Beauty!

I don't know if you girls have ever seen this magazine but it's one of my favorite "beauty" magazines. It's all about cosmetics, skincare, plastic surgery, beauty treatment. I seriously could read it for hours. I love these magazines so much that can't bring myself to throw them away ($10 an issue may have something to do with that) and I go back and look at them over and over. I have found this magazine and Walmart, Target, CVS, etc. It's totally worth it for all the cosmetic junkies out there!:)

*CLICK ON THE PICS FOR FULL SIZE*

Ha ha ha....I just noticed I have Jenn and Angie next to eachother on the covers...that's kinda funny. Lucky Brad!:)


Eye lash growth products!!:)




8 comments:

kitty kouture said...

What a great find! I'll have to look for this mag next time I'm out!! :) xx

mosha said...

i wonder if that magazine is available anywhere around Dubai!

Dannimag said...

I never saw this magazines before, I'm going have to look for it when i go to walmart tonight. I wonder if they have it at most of the walmart in every states?

Anna said...

Ohmigod, I was kind of reading the article on eye-lash growth products from that twitpic you posted...this magazine looks amazing!!! I wonder if they have it in the UK, I have no idea! xoxo Anna

Glamorouxx said...

Why they didn`t write about LiLash. It is pretty good product. Don`t the know?

Kamani said...

I always thought that magazine was exclusively about plastic surgery. Man, it sounds like I've been missing out. Thanks for letting us know.

Lizzard said...

Do you read Allure? I feel like you would looove their Beauty Reporter sections; the entire mag is so full of information

e manticoff said...

I agree with Lizzard, Allure has to be one of the best beauty mags out there. It's very informative and has great articles. I have been reading New Beauty ever since it came out. I am absolutley obsessed with that magazine too. Its quite expensive for a magazine, but well woth it. I am an aspiring Beauty Editor and have just recently joined the beauty blogging community. Check out my blog at emanticoff.blogspot.com, i need advice on designing my web page i am technically retarted but i also would like you to check out my articles and leave some comments. Thanks!