Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lilash... I do believe it works!

After

Before


For more pics.... read on.....

I've been using Lilash for 3 months now and I have to tell you....I'm in awe. It's not a gimmick. It works. It's $120 for a tube that will last you anywhere from 6 to 8 months. I've been seeing ads on TV for a new prescription lash product (Latisse) and it's $130 PER MONTH!!! That's insane.

Lilash works girls. I have proof. My lashes naturally curl up on their own now. I really don't even need a curler unless I want them touching my brow bone. I have nothing bad to say about this product expect when I first started using it my eyes were beet red, puffy and swollen for the first week. I almost stopped using it but I'm glad I didn't. I only put it on my top lashes ONCE a day (at night). Another thing to note is it has turned my lash line a dark color...kinda a brownish purple color right on the skin above my lashes.

So...here is the proof!:)
BEFORE-

No mascara or eye make up. NO LASHES what so ever as you can see.


-6 week in-




-AFTER 3 months in-








20 comments:

smiley13tree said...

OMG that's insane!! Do you have mascara on in the last few pics? Oh, and are you going to keep buying this the rest of you life in order for it to like stay? :]

Lissie24 said...

I stopped using Lilash a couple of months ago after I reached my desired length and they have stayed the same length and strength.

Sarah Bella said...

@smiley13tree
I do have mascara in the last few pics. You better believe I'm going to buy this for the rest of my life. Ha ha... if they still make it that is.

Cristina [BarbieLuvsMac] said...

thats insane!!! wow!!!!!

Dannimag said...

wow, that is awesome. But do you have to constantly applying to keep it? I mean constantly buying it for the rest of your life to keep it like that? It's pretty expensive if you have to though.

Dannimag said...

oh btw, what color of e/s are you wearing on the last 3 pictures? It's pretty.

Tali said...

I neeed to buy this.. Does it have any side affects?

jassydevil said...

wow that's insane! what an amazing result. I am currently using Talika Lipocils (Lilash is too expensive for me right now on my student budget) and it is working pretty good, but I would love to try Lilash after seeing your results.

bubblegarm said...

Wow! I need me some LiLash! x

fantastic said...

i keep shying away from getting this stuff...i tried enormous lash, and it didn't do a thing! the dark brown line--i can't tell? is it just being covered with makeup, or has it since disappeared?

Y said...

That is truly a miracle, but 120$ is wayy too much for me. =[

Y said...

That is truly a miracle, but 120$ is wayy too much for me. =[

Whit said...

holy crap!!!! I JUST started using it- my eyes are so red and tender!!

NattynGeorge said...

Wow!!! That's amazing. I use to have longer lashes and then i started getting eyelash extensions all the time! Now I literally have no top lashes.. I wear falsies almost every day. Thanks for the post! I think I may buy this.. i'm only a little nervous about the red eyes.. I hate when my eyes are red..

Jasmin said...

Oh, wow!! I really want to try it now.. I know a few people trying right now. How awesome!

xhollyaprilx said...

i literally can not believe what a diff Lilash did to ur lashes. Im ordering it tmr.

Just Me said...

I just got this today. We'll see if it works! but, it's Amazing what your lashes did!!! wooow weee!!! nice

Lora said...

Your new lashes look amazing!! Definately a worthy product!

Ms KaeJay said...

Your lashes look amazing.Just one question. Did you apply it in opposite directions (like from inner to outer one night; then from outer to inner the next night) as stated on their website or just one direction? I ask because yours look uniformed and gorgeous whilst others look unruly and wild.

Waikiki1007 said...

Heya! Are you still using Lilash? Have you noticed that it doesn't work so well anymore after a while? How's your skin on your eyelid? Mine is a little sensitive and the skin is not so smooth..I'm on my 7th week and some of the lashes are definitely longer! :)