Monday, June 29, 2009

Laura Geller Baked n Brighten Blush

While shopping at Sephora this blush caught my eye. It's so beautiful. It's called Baked n Brighten blush and I picked up the color Golden Apricot. It reminds me of a MAC MSF's without all the glitter and fall out. It goes on so smooth and it's extreamly pigmented.
This is what Sephora says about it:
What it is:
Rich tones of marbleized pigments swirled together into a radiant liquid that is poured into terra cotta pans and baked for 24 hours into a soft, creamy powder.

What it is formulated to do:
Imparts a glow-giving blush that's perfect for all skin tones.


It comes in 6 different stunning colors:
Berry (pink/ berry/ cream/ gold), Golden Apricot (bronze/ gold/ rose), Honey Dipped (bronze/ gold/ copper, Pink Grapefruit (beige/ mauve/ pink shimmer), Roseberry (rose/ copper/ pink), and Sunswept (bronze/ coral/ rose)

These are $29.50 (size 0.32 oz) so they are a little more than the MSF's but these blushes will last you forever because you only need a little to get an amazing payoff!

Here are some pictures of Golden Apricot






9 comments:

www.dressjunkie.com said...

I watched Laura Geller on QVC about a week back and was particularly taken with these. Told myself I didn't need any more make-up... might have to reconsider x

Pretty in Pink said...

After you described them to be similar to MSFs but without the sparkles, it makes me really want some. I love Laura Geller products (mainly Bronze n Brighten) but haven't tried the blushers yet! Great post <3

Lipstick Rules said...

I just got the colour Pink Grapefruit and love it! I might have to take a look at this one too...

smiley13tree said...

Oh, it's so pretty! I hope they're not too sparkly. ><

fantastic said...

I went through Sephora today and was tempted to pick up the golden apricot...I'm loving sunswept!

em said...

yet another brand we don't have in australia! :( thanks for the reviews & pics, laura geller is a brand I always mean to look into but never seem to get round to it. ebay here I come!

jassydevil said...

that's a beautiful blush - if only I had a sephora in Switzerland and/or saw this when I was in Paris sigh!

Kamani said...

I have one of the blushes like that and I love it. I wear it almost daily. That's such a pretty color. Well colors. I need to go check that out. Thanks.

SweetTea said...

Oooh! I have been wanting to try an MSF but I may have to pick one of these up instead! :)