Thursday, May 7, 2009

My HG Products

These are my MUST HAVE HG produts!

CONCEALER: BeneFit Boi-ing in #2. I love this stuff.

LIQUID FOUNDATION: Laura Mericer Tinted Moisturizer in NUDE

POWDER: Lorac Translucent Powder

BRONZER: Benefit Hoola

CREAM BRONZER: I don't have a HG

BLUSH: MAC Cubic, MAC Gingerly, JANE Soft Mink

LIPSTICK: MAC Bare

LIPGLOSS: MAC Viva Glam VI

LIPLINER: Estee Lauder in Spice

EYE PENCIL: Clinique in Egyptian

EYE BASE: Urban Decay primer potion

EYELINER: Prestige liquid liner in dark brown

EYESHADOW: MAC Grand Entrance, MAC Naked Lunch, MAC Tempting, MAC Woodwinked, MAC Satin Taupe, MAC Shroom, Urban Decay Green Goddess


What are loves?

10 comments:

PrincessLeah said...

Hey sarah I was just wondering do you use A primer?

Sarah Bella said...

@Princessleah
Most of the time I don't...but when I do, I use the Beauty Society Photo Shoot primer!:)

bubblegarm said...

i love these posts :) i wouldnt be without my boing either. i really need to try the laura mercier tinted moisturiser once i run out of my others :) x

PrincessLeah said...

Thanks for answering Sarah your the best. =)

Paint Me Gorgeous said...

ooo i love clinique eyeliners too!

Glamoroux said...

I really love your blog! You look so feminine and beautiful.

Check out my blog too :)

Happy Mother`s Day! ;)

Books said...

Hey,

I was browsing through youtube and I came across this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7UWBTCimO8&feature=channel_page

Did you give this channel permission to take your video?

I was just wondering, because if they just took your video that is extremely rude and I think you should know about it!

P.S. i love your blog and you are beautiful!

Books said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Books said...

Also, I think in the future when you make videos you should put your youtube address on the video so if anyone takes your videos and trys to repost it people will always know where the video came from. If that makes any sense? Sorry my English is not good.

Sarah Bella said...

@Books-
Thank you so much for letting me know! I didn't know that my video was on their channel. I flagged it but don't know what that will do.

Again...THANKS!:)