Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Summer- GO NUDE! On your lips...that is!

It's almost summer time and the most beautiful summer lip is something light, natural and neutral. Here are some of my all time favorite neutral lip colors. These colors would compliment almost every skin tone. Some you have to be a little more daring.. such as the Gosh Darling with is the ultimate definition of "nude".

~CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO SEE THE *FULL* PICTURE WITH ALL THE COLORS!~

Photobucket


WITH FLASH (I messed up the name on the Benefit Lipstick. It's called Lady's choice from the Lana Colletion).
Photobucket

WITHOUT FLASH SEE PIC ABOVE FOR NAMES
Photobucket

What are your favorite summer nudes?

12 comments:

MissKarenAshley said...

I love all those but the MAC Underage is my fav! Benefit also makes a great one called Skinny Dip (I think that's what it is) which I adore. If I didn't have a dog on my lap I'd go fish it out of my purse for the official name.

smiley13tree said...

I'm pretty sure you got it right the first time (Lady's Choice?) but anyways, I love those colors! I really want to try that Bonne Bell Liplites and Bare slimshine!

Cat said...

I live in the UK and can't get airy Fairy here :-(

Luckily GOSH darling suits my nude needs just fine. And underage does look amazing, it's been added to my MAC wish list! xx

_mari_ said...

Maybelline Nude Blush and Sugar Plum Ice are great nudes!

Stefanie said...

Great swatches! I really need to try Mac Bare slimshine, i love the formulation of those lippies!
I really like Mac Hug Me which is YLBB on my lips or Lancome Beige Cashmere

Angmbee said...

awesome thanks for this! I've been wanting to try rimmel's airy fairy and the MAC bare slimshine!

Rebecca said...

Hi Sarah, Which shade is the Revlon? The pic is cut off. :) I like Loreal Fairest nude and Toasted Coconut.

*stars*in*my*pocket* said...

I Love Gosh Darling. Its my fave nude!!

Tali said...

Oooo nice collection.. i like them all!!

Kari Lynn said...

The only "nude" I currently own is Airy Fairy. I wanted to try one and it is an in-expensive choice, but I LOVE it! I want to try Underage by MAC but I have to drive an hour to the store to sample before I buy.

Great post!

Shortiee31 said...

I have a much deeper skintone but Bare Slimshine seems to be a universal lip colour as it's also a nude for me too :)

Kittynail said...

I've been using Gosh lipstick in Darling alot lately.