Sunday, April 12, 2009

Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer=LOVE!!!

I really honestly can't say enough about the Laura Mericer tinted moisturizer. It's the dream "foundation". I'm not into foundations at ALL...as you know. I don't like the cakey unnatural look it gives. This is totally different. Every time I put it on it's like the first time. Ha ha. I think to myself "wow this stuff is amazing!". It give such a beautiful dewy glow.. but in a GOOD way. It's a tinted moisturizer so obviously it's not a full coverage foundation but if you don't need that than this is perfect for you. Want a flawless face...this will give you just that. It evens out your skin tone and creates a very smooth, beautiful, flawless face. This will not accentuate your pores like some foundations. It's virtually... perfect. The only thing I don't like about it is the price tag! $42 big ones for this... but it's worth it. I've found my HG foundation AT LAST!!!!!
I use the Oil Free in the color nude.

PS- all my thanks goes to the sweet Nadia lovelipstickandlime.blogspot.com who was sooooo nice to send me a sample of this. If it was not for her than I'd still be on the hunt for my HG!!!:) I'm so thankful.







In the color NUDE...not blended


Blended in...isn't it very natural?

10 comments:

LoveLipstickandLime said...

U are too sweet, I love your enthusiasm when u like something, it remind me of another gemini...me! lol. When we love something the whole world knows about it. I'm so glad I accidentally helped u find your HG foundation. It looks beautiful on you. Stunning as always. xx Nadia

Sarah Bella said...

Thanks, Nadia. Yes, I do get reealllyy excited when I like something! My husband and family don't get it and don't care so YT and my blog have been soooo good for me. It's nice to be excited about something and have people be excited back!! :)
Thanks again...yay... my Laura Mercier high has not gone away.

Paint Me Gorgeous said...

yay! it's soo hard to find an HG item for face...><

Yelena said...

I love this tinted moisturizer too!!!!!

nikkiga1530 said...

I love this stuff too. It is the best foundation I've ever used and I've tried A LOT! I love how natural looking it is, but covers redness and evens out my skin tone. I can't believe it's just a tinted moisturizer.

Maddy said...

I like the oil free, but the original is AMAZING!!!

Sarah Bella said...

@Maddy...you think the original is better??? I haven't tried it...hmmmmmm

Maddy said...

I have nude in the oil free, and stuck with it for a loooong time...THEN, I decided to try the one that's not oil free, cause it was winning all these awards. And I've NEVER gone back to the oil free. I use nude and sometimes sand (when need a bit darker). Soooo beautiful. Looks sooo natural! I apply with my fingers, and it just looks like my skin but better! :) Im so glad you love the TM, it's been my staple for many years! YAY

EyezNBlush said...

Hi I use the LM illuminating tinted moisturizer and i am not sure that I love it since I have oily skin. I will most definitely give this one a try because I have heard that many people love this moisturizer. Thanks

courtney said...

gosh i really need to try this- EVERYONE'S been raving about it!!