Monday, April 20, 2009

Items for sale

Korres Wild Rose Serum (BRAND NEW IN BOX) $35 (it's $38 in stores). I got two and one will last me FOREVER

MAC Grand Entrance Eyeshadow (NEW IN BOX)(limited edition no longer at MAC)$16 (OR BEST OFFER)

Barry M Dazzle Dust in #44 Bronze (NEW) $12 (that's how much I paid on ebay from the UK). (OR BEST OFFER)

Herstyler Babycurls 1" conical curling wand. Used ONCE. In box, cord still wrapped up as new. $50. (I paied $60). It creates waves that look like my own so I don't have a use for it. Bought LAST week.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these products. $3.00 for shipping/packaging. A little more shipping for the Herstyler cause it's bigger and would probably be $6 or a little more depending on where I ship to. :)

I'm trying to consolidate my things!:)
I use paypal!:)

8 comments:

ClassyDea66 said...

don't mean to seem a little crazy but where are you shipping from? i've searching for a Conical wand in the use but have not been successful ;(

Sarah Bella said...

@classydea66
From MI. It creates great waves but I already have waves...so I dont have a use for it.

Jen said...

Hey Sarah..I'd like the Barry M Dazzle dust if it's still available...

Sarah Bella said...

@Jen...
It's all yours. :) my e-mail is saritadunstan@hotmail.com
E-mail me with your info. :)

ClassyDea66 said...

Sounds good... sorry for the gramatical mistakes i was typing from my Itouch. Until when are you holding this sale?

Sarah Bella said...

@classydea66
Until I sell the items... :)
I don't have an end date!

jess said...

Hey check this site out!!
Soft cosmetic color lens at www.colorvuelens.com

Addie said...

Hey, if the MAC Grand Entrance eyeshadow is still available, I'll take it... my email address is addercatx at comcast dot net. Let me know!