Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Perfect for on the go or in a hurry!

Philosophy "The Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas SPF 15" is the perfect mineral make-up for those of you who don't like how messy mineral make-up can be or the time it takes to buff it in with a brush. This seriously takes maybe a minute and all your unevenness is gone. Now, I still prefer Bare Minerals to this but for days when I don't have a lot of time this is PERFECT and it's small enough to throw in your purse for touch-up's. There is no brush use with this. You take the whole container which has a soft white sponge on the top and buff it on your face that way. Super easy, super simple... extremely flawless.
Sephora describes this as-
"A sheer, multi-tasking 4-in-1 high-pigment powder that serves as a foundation, concealer, powder, and SPF in one. Conceals, camouflages, and provides SPF protection all in one easy step. This amazing powder is a high-pigment, talc-free foundation that provides a silk-to-satin finish. Multi-tasking powder formula provides sheer, natural coverage and leaves the skin with a smooth, airbrushed appearance. The lightweight, virtually mistake proof approach to foundation makeup is ideal for all skin types because it is talc-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, water-free and oil-free and the incredibly fast and easy-to-use sponge applicator makes this gentle powder safe to use on all skin types - from the most sensitive, to the most prone to breakouts. Skin perfection combined with sun protection has never looked so beautiful."

Well said. I'd have to agree. I really like this a lot.
Photobucket

5 comments:

mizzworthy said...

Thanks for the review, I was wondering what this was like. Just wanted to let you know too that you can get these type of containers which are refillable from everydayminerals.com for about $4. They can then be filled with whatever mineral foundation you prefer for touch ups etc, so you could use BE in those... HTH

3ate4 said...

Sounds great, I really need something for when i'm in a rush but still want to feel as best I can. My skin's quite dry though since the weather's turned bad here, do you think it would make it look worse? really hope not! i'm still searching for the one foundation that doesn't...

nikkiga1530 said...

@Mizzworthy, Yep that's what I've done is bought those puff jars from EDM and filled it with my Bare Escentuals and I LOVE it. So fast and easy and it turns out the same whether I've used a brush or the puff jar and considering Philosphy's is $35, I will stick to my EDM puff jar and BE!

mizzworthy said...

Me again lol - @3ate4 - have you tried mixing your minerals with a moisturiser and buffing on with a foundation brush? really good on dry skin xxx

3ate4 said...

Oh no, I haven't but will do! thanks for the tip! praying this works wonders :) x