Monday, January 26, 2009

My new makeshift vanity

A while ago I did a post about wanting a vanity because I was doing my make-up in my closet in front of a full length mirror. That was NOT working and it make quite a mess on our new carpet plus my son would get into my make-up daily and I'd find my mascara thrown in the bathtub or my lip stuck under the couch. I finally got around to getting one set up. It's a makeshift vanity for sure but it works for me. It's nothing fancy or special but I'm excited. I've only used it once and really haven't set it up yet but here it is. I still need a fancy chair to go with it. My mother in-law saw a chair she thinks will go perfect with it so that's next. :) YAY!
Photobucket

Like I said...it's nothing special but it's a "vanity" so I'm happy.

10 comments:

xdollyx16 said...

Ooh! Looks really cute! Surely beats my bathroom space! :PP

bubblegarm said...

looks really cute and sophosticted, im just in the middle of building my area.. just moved houses.. photos will be on my blog once its finished!

www.dressjunkie.com said...

That looks gorgeous, I will definitely have to put pics up of mine, mine is very make-shift too, I got the hubby to add lights all round the mirror etc xox

~Nicole~ said...

Looks really good, I love it. I need to set one up too, I'm so tired of the bad lighting in our bathroom.

Maddy said...

Awe I love it! I want one!

Rebecca said...

It looks good, a large table for lots of room. I've wanted/needed one for a long time.

Emma said...

Love it! I want one! :D xxx

Jen said...

Oh Nice!!! I wish I had a pretty vanity with a chair...rather then my bathroom...btw I just started a blog...check it out when you get a chance..it has my makeup stash/organization ideas... :)

jassydevil said...

I love it - I set up something similar for my Mum before i left Australia to come to Switzerland - nice job!

giz89 said...

very cute.. love the train case