Friday, December 5, 2008

CHI Silk Infusion

Oh my gosh.. this stuff is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!! I didn't think I would like it this much! I have really annoying hair. It's very wavy and curly and I always have to straighten it. When I blow dry my hair it usually looks really kinky underneath and kinda frizzy.
The Chi Silk Infusion makes my hair sooooo soft, smooth and stright. I didn't even have to straighten my hair today!!! That to me is amazing. I ALWAYS have to strighten my hair!
You only need a tiny bit because it's pretty concentrated and just work it through your hair before you blow dry. Repeat when using a flat iron or curling iron because it protects your hair from the heat.
I've heard some people say they didn't care for the smell of it but I actually like the smell.
I got the small bottle and I mean SMALL bottle for $13 at Walgreens.
I'm soooooo impressed with this stuff and so happy I've found it.
I recommend it for all hair types but especially for wavy or curly that gets straightend a lot!
Wish it wasn't so pricy but I think it's well worth it!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Av said...

I have read some great reviews for this product too. My hair sounds exactly like yours I straighten every day and have been looking for a product to protect my hair and stop it looking frizzy. Thanks so much for the review I will be buying this when I go to NY in Jan x

Anonymous said...

do you know where i can get it from in the uk?

Sarah Bella said...

I don't know where you can get it in the UK.. sorry. Try Amazon.com or just google it. Sorry I couldn't help!

Smithyrocks said...

You can buy it from a shop called 'Sally's' in the UK (they sell hair/ beauty products)- they have a website so you can use the store locater.

geniiveev said...

I've been addicted to watching your and other vloggers videos on makeup and beauty lately, and I saw that we had similar hair! I've been trying for a long time to find something that helps at a reasonable price, and this man on yahoo answers told me that his wife uses neutrogena hair shampoo to calm her wild waves. (Direct quote: "Get Netrogenia Conditioner. or Shampoo Its Great o.O My Wife uses it and its helps her hair.. Alot." I tried T-Sal (the only one without parabens, which may lead to breast cancer) and it works wonders! I tried the CHI silk infusion, and at least for me, it did not work as well as just a teeny bit of TSAL, with no additional shampoo or conditioner or styler (I just chanced upon that non-combination!) Its extremely frugal way to go, and it works better than anything else I've tried. Just thought I'd pass that on. Thank you for all the great reccomendations!

The Maloneys said...

I don't know whether you have a TJMAxx near you but I found this and other CHI products which I love for half the original price. I think the CHI silk infusion I paid $7 for. A great deal!! And I love this stuff!